#1 - SHOP of the DAY - Fluxglass
#2 - ITEM of the DAY - Love Scrabble Photograph 8x10 - Vintage Scrabble Tiles - I love you more than whiskey
First let me say sorry about Fridays. They in essence are scheduled to happen but then, i forget. I could blame my blonde hair or my inability to write anything down but I simply blame it on my need to see the Vow. I know. It was an EXCELLENT excuse. Go see it.
Back to my new idea that i straight up stole from Pinterest. I love mason jars and also burlap so I thought how fun to combine the two.
1. Mason Jar (pack of 6 = $7 or individually $1.50 with a good hobby lobby coupon)
2. Burlap - usually around $1 - $2 a yard
3. Burlap String - a HUGE roll - $6.99 (use a coupon for 4.99)
1. Cut burlap ( it will fray)
2. Cut as long a string as you like - I did about half a yard to go around a couple of times.
3. Glue burlap to jar in back and front
4. Tie string and glue.
WHY i love these.
1. Easy - under $10
2. Great for all seasons - at Thanksgiving I filled them with corn
3. Shabby Chic and look great on a mantle as well!