#2 - ITEM of the DAY -Bath Melts Moisturizing Fizzies in Chamomile and Lavender Set of 4
I went to the MECCA of garage sale this weekend. I'm talking over 20 sales within a 1 mile radius. How lucky can you get? There were sunbeams pointing everywhere. Signs from above. Most were duds as usual but I had quite a few home runs. I scored 2 of these for $2. I repeat A DOLLAR A PIECE. I think I stole them actually.
*pardon the dark shadow apparently my fridge was intimidated by my new project.
Chicken wire window/door/I'm not too sure the original purpose frames. Simple enough. Fairly easy to make.
1. Old shutter / frame / window / anything square with a hole in it. $5 (don't pay any more)
2. Chicken Wire - $5-$8 (go for recycled)
3. Nails (use ones you already have)
4. Sandpaper (for the weathered look) - $1
5. Can of paint (use one you already have)
6. Cute fancy knob from World Market - $5
Total Cost - $15
I think my favorite part is the knob. So often it's the details I miss. The door went from being yellow framed chicken wire to shabby chic with one detail. It's like jewelry but for your doors. Oh. That's an idea.
(Door Jewelry. Bling it up.)