Enjoy this fun interview from Lucinde from Lucilight and enter to win a cute set of postcards!
Name of Shop - Lucilight
Category of items you sale - prints, jewelry and t-shirts for children
1. How long have you had your shop?
Since september 2011
2. What inspired you to make lucilight?
I made a lot of work for clients in my job as graphic designer, but I wanted to involve God in my work as an artist. That's when I started to make cards and prints with Biblical messages. Later I added the jewelry and t-shirts sections, two other hobby's from me.
3. Who or what inspires you to create?
Most of the time I get my inspiration from nature or the Bible. One time I see a real beautiful flower and search for a message to go with the picture I made from the flower or I read the Bible and see a great message I want to share with other people and I make something with that.
4. What has been your biggest accomplishment as a shop owner / artist?
Make work that inspires and encourages people.
5. What has been the hardest part about starting a business?
Getting customers ;). That's still hard, in my Dutch shop I have a stable group of customers but on Etsy I'm still struggling to get more sales.
6. What would be your biggest tip to a brand new shop owner / artist on etsy?
Just make a start, get good pictures of your products and try to get friends in teams and circles.
7. Where can we find lucilight?
You can find me on:
and for the Dutch readers on: www.lucinde.nl where I sell more (Dutch) cards.
How to Enter
2. Comment Below with your favorite item from Lucilight - Check out the SHOP HERE
3. Like Lucilight on Facebook - HERE
What you will WIN
Check out the listing HERE
Good Luck and Happy Monday!